It's a fact that we have very low turnover of our permanent staff. Therefore, we are pleased to advise of the following job vacancy....
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Process/Moulding Technician. This skilled and experienced candidate will have direct involvement with start-up, shut down and troubleshooting of the injection moulding processes as well as all related automation equipment. In this position the technician will be responsible for setting up injection moulding machines and all related auxiliary equipment to allow the manufacture of product that meets or exceeds the established quality levels. They will work closely with our in house toolroom and design department with regard to new mould manufacture and also modifications on existing moulds and provide full documentation on all processing parameters. This individual is also responsible for verifying that process parameters have been accurately set per the process specification and mould qualification (PSMQ) documentation. Because the Process Technician has specialized knowledge and processing expertise, they need to be willing to mentor and assist in training the Set-up Technicians. This position may also be called upon to assume supervisory responsibilities when needed.
- Minimum 5 years injection moulding experience processing a range of materials.
- Ability to analyse the moulding process from the machine data and apply improvements.
- Basic knowledge with an ERP system.
- Continuous improvement experience beneficial.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Sound communication skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ability to analyse production and quality KPI’s and apply measures that impact these effectively.
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org