It's a fact that we have very low turnover of our permanent staff. Therefore, we are pleased to advise of the following job vacancies....
We have an opening for an experienced and qualified Toolmaker to join our Toolroom Team.
$55,000 to $75,000 per annum
This is a full time position - 38 hours per week minimum.
- Repair and maintenance of plastic injection tools
- CNC Program and design
- Manufacture of moulds
- Servicing and repair of jigs and fixtures
- Utilising hand and power tools
- Quality control
- General work cleaning duties
- Working in a fast paced environment
Skills and experience
- Trade Qualification
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Previous experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong safety focus
- Hold a current driver's licence and have own reliable transport
To apply, email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com
DIE SETTER (MOULD SETTER)
We are seeking an experienced plastic injection die setters/moulders to join our afternoon or night shift team.
The successful candidate MUST:
- be experienced in all aspects of die setting / injection moulding for machines ranging from 60 tonne to 1500 tonne.
- be able to start up and shut down machines.
- be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- be able to follow ISO quality management system.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Process/Moulding Technician. This skilled and experienced candidate will have direct involvement with start-up, shut down and troubleshooting of the injection moulding processes as well as all related automation equipment. In this position the technician will be responsible for setting up injection moulding machines and all related auxiliary equipment to allow the manufacture of product that meets or exceeds the established quality levels. They will work closely with our in house toolroom and design department with regard to new mould manufacture and also modifications on existing moulds and provide full documentation on all processing parameters. This individual is also responsible for verifying that process parameters have been accurately set per the process specification and mould qualification (PSMQ) documentation. Because the Process Technician has specialized knowledge and processing expertise, they need to be willing to mentor and assist in training the Set-up Technicians. This position may also be called upon to assume supervisory responsibilities when needed.
- Minimum 5 years injection moulding experience processing a range of materials.
- Ability to analyse the moulding process from the machine data and apply improvements.
- Basic knowledge with an ERP system.
- Continuous improvement experience beneficial.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Sound communication skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ability to analyse production and quality KPI’s and apply measures that impact these effectively.
To apply email resume to email@example.com